Happily Thinner After
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The simpliest thing made me feel GREAT!

4 posters

Go down

The simpliest thing made me feel GREAT! Empty The simpliest thing made me feel GREAT!

Post  4gotn1 Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:44 am

I posted before that I noticed about 6 months ago that my "Mustache" had gotten darker. Well w/ losing this weight and some of it being in my face, it was REALLY noticable.

I hadn't told anyone it bothered me but ANY time I looked in a mirror it felt like a neon sign~

Well I had been thinking about getting it waxed and today I did it. YES it hurt...surprisingly more than I thought but even when it was red and a bit puffy I was sooooooo MUCH happier.

I keep looking in the mirror smiling that the caterpillar is GONE~!

If you are looking for a short term goal reward, I suggest a wax. I know it made me SMILE!~

4gotn1

Back to top Go down

The simpliest thing made me feel GREAT! Empty Re: The simpliest thing made me feel GREAT!

Post  happy Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:22 am

Congrats 4got1!

Glad you found a great reward for yourself. Interesting how a seemingly little thing can impact how we feel about ourselves.
happy
happy

Back to top Go down

The simpliest thing made me feel GREAT! Empty Re: The simpliest thing made me feel GREAT!

Post  Pollyfae Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:41 am

LOL, sorry but that struck my funnybone. Once you get to menapause you get hair growing all over your face. At least I do. I pluck my face more than my eyebrows! Laughing

I am not laughing at you hun, more laughing at my own facial hair. hahahhaha
Pollyfae
Pollyfae

Back to top Go down

Post  skinny girl wants out Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:20 am

Christie what a wonderful way to REWARD yourself!!!!! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
skinny girl wants out
skinny girl wants out

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down