Happily Thinner After
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Check In Here!

+23
mossie
turtle
Shanelle
Kerry
skinny girl wants out
sophie
judebarsto
Ragdoll
NeGaGal
applebottomblues
ShrinkingBaire
Pollyfae
KARENMOR
tvosh
happy
cdn_cupcake
pammyb
jalapeno
articshark
4me
Sundolly
Kimberly43
Biz
27 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Check In Here! Empty Check In Here!

Post  Biz Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:45 am

Hello People!

I have created this FREE forum for our use should the Main Site go down. The admins are very much aware of the situation that is happening on our site, and we are working on it diligently. Please pardon the inconvenience - I sure know how important it is for support during our rounds. If your anything like me then for sure we need to feel connected to all of our CYBERFRIENDS and this is a way to do it when the site goes down.

I have also added this so that you can check it at any time to make sure you are not the ONLY ONE having difficulties if the site does go down.

I would suggest that we keep the talk talk very neutral here. This free forum does not provide us with the security features that our main site has, so let's just use this site as a way to gather and chat with everyone until our main site goes back up.

My hope is to not have to use this site often. But please keep in mind that we are a new site, and we are suffering the growing pains that any new site develops. You are all on the ground floor of what is sure to be the one stop place on the internet to find information on HCG.

Take care, and just start posting!

Biz

Biz

Back to top Go down

Check In Here! Empty Hi everyone !

Post  Kimberly43 Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:31 am

Howdy howdy howdy !

Just checkin on this beautiful sunny Tuesday. I weighed in at 126.6 this morning, not real happy about that. Kind of concerned since yesterday I was 125.2. I did eat dinner late last night, was desperate to eat (10 pm ) so the best choice around unfortunatly was Hardee's (Carl's Jr.) I had a 1/2 lb. (before cooking) bacon burger wrapped in lettuce, it has cheese on it and a bit of ketchup. about 2 hours later when I was putting away groceries (I told you it was late LOL) I had some Smuckers Organic Natural peanutbutter on some celery. Before i went to bed (2:20 am) I had about a 10 oz. cup of Smooth Move tea. I think it was too much too late at night....... whadda ya think?

Kimberly43

Back to top Go down

Check In Here! Empty Checking in....

Post  Sundolly Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:16 pm

Just here to say I'm here. And if I'm here...it's 'coz I can't be there... flower

Sundolly

Back to top Go down

Check In Here! Empty Hello Everyone

Post  4me Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:30 am

I'm on my second load day. Getting a little scared about tomorrow, looking forward to reading recipes tonight, totally happy I chose to do this, I cannot wait for the new me, 4me.

4me

Back to top Go down

Check In Here! Empty Re: Check In Here!

Post  articshark Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:26 pm

Morning All. How's everyone this morning?

articshark

Back to top Go down

Post  jalapeno Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:11 pm

I am here! I did HF yesterday, but only lost -.1, so I am doing HF again today! Thanks to Dawn & Biz for keeping us connected! LOVE YOU GUYS! jocolor

jalapeno

Back to top Go down

Post  Biz Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:19 pm

jalapeno wrote:I am here! I did HF yesterday, but only lost -.1, so I am doing HF again today! Thanks to Dawn & Biz for keeping us connected! LOVE YOU GUYS! jocolor

Ray, give me your FitDay link and let me look at what happened.

Biz

Biz

Back to top Go down

Post  jalapeno Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:29 pm

See if this works!

http://www.fitday.com/fitness/FoodLog.html?_a_Date=1227484800.
I had 2091 cals with 192% fat, 35% carbs, 63% protein

Thanks Biz!
bounce

jalapeno

Back to top Go down

Post  Biz Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:35 pm

jalapeno wrote:See if this works!

http://www.fitday.com/fitness/FoodLog.html?_a_Date=1227484800.
I had 2091 cals with 192% fat, 35% carbs, 63% protein

Thanks Biz!
bounce

No Ray, that didn't work, under the "profile" tab down towards the bottom is a link to your journal, it should have something like "jalapeno" at the end. Give me that link.

Biz

Biz

Back to top Go down

Post  jalapeno Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:47 pm

Also, I did not get in much water yesterday! It was because I was trying to drink the coffee and cream! What a Face Could the coffee have messed with my body??? I am not much of a coffee drinker after my first cup in the morn.

jalapeno

Back to top Go down

Post  jalapeno Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:48 pm

jalapeno

Back to top Go down

Post  Biz Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:54 pm

jalapeno wrote:Also, I did not get in much water yesterday! It was because I was trying to drink the coffee and cream! What a Face Could the coffee have messed with my body??? I am not much of a coffee drinker after my first cup in the morn.

Nope, that wasn't it. Your protein was right where it should be at 63 - but if your fat should have been around 220 - so my take is that you didn't have enough fat. You were good on the carbs.

Instead of using the cream for your coffee, make whipped cream and use it on your strawberries.

So meet that goal today ok? Get in at least 220 of fat if you are having 63 protein. At least you didn't GAIN and you lost a BIT!!!

Biz

Biz

Back to top Go down

Check In Here! Empty I'm Here!

Post  pammyb Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:04 pm

Hey, all! I found you! Wink
Just checkin in to say Hi. I will be watching for the regular forum to be up and running and I am going to be out and running again today. Rolling Eyes Will this ever end?? (giggle)
I am lost without my journal as I don't keep numbers anywhere else. I know that I am down a bit, but not as far as I would like to be for P3.
Biz, I PM'd you on the Forum before I got the message that it was down. Just wanting to update you about yesterday and get help with the numbers thing. I will try to e-mail you later when I get back home and see if I can figure out what to do with the HFE thing.
Everybody have a great day!

pammyb

Back to top Go down

Post  Biz Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:08 pm

pammyb wrote:Hey, all! I found you! Wink
Just checkin in to say Hi. I will be watching for the regular forum to be up and running and I am going to be out and running again today. Rolling Eyes Will this ever end?? (giggle)
I am lost without my journal as I don't keep numbers anywhere else. I know that I am down a bit, but not as far as I would like to be for P3.
Biz, I PM'd you on the Forum before I got the message that it was down. Just wanting to update you about yesterday and get help with the numbers thing. I will try to e-mail you later when I get back home and see if I can figure out what to do with the HFE thing.
Everybody have a great day!

Thanks for checking in Pam! Glad you found your way here - and I did write you back but then the whole forum went down, egads! So we will work on it.

Tell me what your weight is, I have access to your journal and can tell you if you lost or gained.

Biz

Biz

Back to top Go down

Check In Here! Empty Here!

Post  cdn_cupcake Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:23 pm

I am here!! bounce

(love that bouncy guy lol)

I had a crappy day yesterday and I was in a bad mood, ate too much frosting when testing a cupcake recipe (still on the hunt for a better red velvet recipe but the frosting was to die for!) but I feel better today. One of my DEAREST friends has joined the board and she is starting her very first R1 this weekend! I AM SO EXCITED FOR HER! bounce

And come January, Me, DH, she (beaker65)and her DH will all be on R2 together! Won't that be fun?! Heck, we can have dinner parties. :lol

cdn_cupcake

Back to top Go down

Check In Here! Empty Hello

Post  happy Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:24 pm

This is actually my second check in lol!

No idea what happened to my first.

I'm here.

We're leaving tomorrow afternoon for out of town and will probably be back Sun nite. My internet time and access may be limited/sporatic.

An early happy turkey day wish to all and I'll still be around today and tomorrow a.m.
happy
happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Biz Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:27 pm

cdn_cupcake wrote:I am here!! bounce

(love that bouncy guy lol)

I had a crappy day yesterday and I was in a bad mood, ate too much frosting when testing a cupcake recipe (still on the hunt for a better red velvet recipe but the frosting was to die for!) but I feel better today. One of my DEAREST friends has joined the board and she is starting her very first R1 this weekend! I AM SO EXCITED FOR HER! bounce

And come January, Me, DH, she (beaker65)and her DH will all be on R2 together! Won't that be fun?! Heck, we can have dinner parties. :lol

WOOHOO!

Glad you found your way here Krista!

Biz

Biz

Back to top Go down

Post  Biz Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:29 pm

happy wrote:This is actually my second check in lol!

No idea what happened to my first.

I'm here.

We're leaving tomorrow afternoon for out of town and will probably be back Sun nite. My internet time and access may be limited/sporatic.

An early happy turkey day wish to all and I'll still be around today and tomorrow a.m.

Happy! We should be OFF and running by the time you get back! WOOHOO!!!

Biz

Biz

Back to top Go down

Post  articshark Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:31 pm

I can't wait until the new forum server is up and running.

articshark

Back to top Go down

Post  tvosh Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:33 pm

Hello ladies!!! Wow, you all think of everything! My exciting new for the day is that I lost 2 pounds (I think) from my egg day. That puts me .2 above ldw. It's neat to see so many here! Just shows how important the forum is to us all.

tvosh

Back to top Go down

Post  KARENMOR Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:26 pm

Hi everyone! Checking in. I was pretty excited this morning. Lost 2 pounds without a correction day! cheers
Hope everyone has a great day! See you back hopefully tomorrow.

KARENMOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Pollyfae Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:38 pm

I finally am here!!! I am late as usual!!
Lost an entire pound today! WOOHOOOO!!!!!!

Having DT's from the regular forum..

Hey Bizzy--- thank you thank you thank you for putting so much into our journey!! You ROCK!!!! cheers You are da queen!! queen I I love you YOU!!!!
Pollyfae
Pollyfae

Back to top Go down

Check In Here! Empty Hi - I Made It Here Too!

Post  ShrinkingBaire Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:45 pm

Hello Everyone!

I too am excited - I did my Chicken protein day yesterday and went from 153.2 to 149.2 - Yippee! (I know TOM has to do with this too!)

After talking with Sundolly earlier this afternoon I decided to set my LDW at 149.0 for this P3.

Glad to see so many using the alternate 'check-in' - 'Myhcgjourney.com' must be one of the most popular sites on the internet - can't wait until it's back up and running! cheers

ShrinkingBaire

Back to top Go down

Post  applebottomblues Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:39 pm

I made it here! How's everyone doing today?

I'm still sick today so I've decided to postpone HFE again. I'm really afraid of eating high fat foods while being sick cus those foods usually make me sicker. I did drop another 1.2 today so I'm at 162.7 just by eating normally. That puts me at exactly 8 lbs over LIW. After the cruise I was 11.8 lbs over. I seem to be going down each day which is nice to see. I'm not really tryng to lose right now. I'm just eating normal food when I'm hungry. Yesterday I had oatmeal with butter and sugar for breakfast, popcorn mid day and a cajun mahi mahi sandwich with mayo, lettuce & tomato for dinner with some home made french fries. I mostly drank tea for the rest of the day. I guess I didn't eat that much, but I wasn't very hungry.

If I don't get back online later... Have a Happy Thanksgiving everybody!!!

applebottomblues

Back to top Go down

Post  Pollyfae Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:49 pm

WOW Monica! You are eating processed foods and still moving towards LDW? That is awesome girl!! Proves Dr. Simeon's was right again!!!! cheers
Pollyfae
Pollyfae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next