Happily Thinner After
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Checking in

2 posters

Go down

Checking in Empty Checking in

Post  Mohana Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:43 pm

Hello,

This is my first day on P3... what a time for the server to go down!

Biz, I know you sent me what my daily calories should be because it tells me I have a personal message in my inbox, but I can't get to it. Can you just reply on here what that number is? Right now I'm just winging it today because I'm in unknown territory. I'm guessing for now that it's probably around 1800??

I feel a little sick to my stomach this morning because I'm so use to NOT eating fat or much food, and then when I ate this morning, ughhh, it didn't feel so good.

So far I've had 1 egg scrambled with cheese and 1-1/2 sausage links. Then an 8oz glass of whole milk.

For lunch I'm planning on having a green salad with some cheddar cheese sprinkled on top with sliced avocado, tomato, red onion, two boiled eggs and homemade ranch dressing.

For snack I have some skinny cow creamy cheese bites and an apple. I don't have dinner planned out yet.

Does all this sound okay so far???

Also, I know diet soda's are a big NO NO during P2, but am I allowed to have them in P3?

Thanks so much!

Vickie

Mohana

Back to top Go down

Checking in Empty Re: Checking in

Post  Biz Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:38 pm

Mohana wrote:Hello,

This is my first day on P3... what a time for the server to go down!

Biz, I know you sent me what my daily calories should be because it tells me I have a personal message in my inbox, but I can't get to it. Can you just reply on here what that number is? Right now I'm just winging it today because I'm in unknown territory. I'm guessing for now that it's probably around 1800??

I feel a little sick to my stomach this morning because I'm so use to NOT eating fat or much food, and then when I ate this morning, ughhh, it didn't feel so good.

So far I've had 1 egg scrambled with cheese and 1-1/2 sausage links. Then an 8oz glass of whole milk.

For lunch I'm planning on having a green salad with some cheddar cheese sprinkled on top with sliced avocado, tomato, red onion, two boiled eggs and homemade ranch dressing.

For snack I have some skinny cow creamy cheese bites and an apple. I don't have dinner planned out yet.

Does all this sound okay so far???

Also, I know diet soda's are a big NO NO during P2, but am I allowed to have them in P3?

Thanks so much!

Vickie

Sorry Vickie, been dealing with Forum Issues all day. Just getting here now.

This is what I wrote you:

1467 is your baseline. Start out with using 300 additional, so work at getting in 1767 a day to start.

Just check into bootcamp - start watching it closely. Tell the group you are gonna start on Wednesday and we will all work with you.

The first day of P3 is pretty gross, especially if you have been on a long round. Don't stress, there is nothing you can do that cannot be fixed.

Biz

Back to top Go down

Post  Mohana Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:22 pm

Thanks Biz!

Mohana

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down