Happily Thinner After
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Check In Here!

+23
mossie
turtle
Shanelle
Kerry
skinny girl wants out
sophie
judebarsto
Ragdoll
NeGaGal
applebottomblues
ShrinkingBaire
Pollyfae
KARENMOR
tvosh
happy
cdn_cupcake
pammyb
jalapeno
articshark
4me
Sundolly
Kimberly43
Biz
27 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Check In Here! - Page 2 Empty Karla (NeGaGal) is here!

Post  NeGaGal Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:23 pm

OK... I found it... I'm here! I feel like the characters from Horton Hears a Who... I'm here...I'm here...I'm here!!!! Very Happy

Crazy day to start HFE! Oh well... If anyone is doing HF and you can share ideas of what to eat, I'd appreciate it. I've discovered I don't know much about 'healthy fat'!!!

Since HF is 'experimental', you could e-mail me at davisathens@gmail.com

Karla

NeGaGal

Back to top Go down

Check In Here! - Page 2 Empty Re: Check In Here!

Post  Ragdoll Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:35 pm

Checked in at both locations Smile Barbara

Ragdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Pollyfae Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:37 pm

Hi Karla hunny!!!
Healthy fats are those we find in cream, Olive oil, coconut oil, eggs, meat even. If you are not sensitive to nuts, then they are good fats too, same goes with cheese, but only if you are not sensitive to them.

hope that helps some:)
HUGGLES!
Colleen
Pollyfae
Pollyfae

Back to top Go down

Post  Pollyfae Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:38 pm

I guess Biz answered this in another place and nuts are a no no for HFE days. Sorry hun!
Pollyfae
Pollyfae

Back to top Go down

Post  NeGaGal Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:41 pm

Thanks Colleen and Biz... I think I'll get it... I've got time to try and 'fix' today... but if not, there is always tomorrow! I had hoped that the Macadamia nuts would be OK since they are the highest fat... but I won't eat anymore. I made some tuna salad that was mostly mayo! That made the FitDay area happy!

Karla

NeGaGal

Back to top Go down

Post  judebarsto Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:48 pm

Hi,

I checked in early this am before the server went boom (!), so here I am again. I stayed the same as yesterday; didn't get all my cals in, but protein and carbs were ok. (fat a little low)

Will we be checking in here from now on?

Judy

judebarsto

Back to top Go down

Post  NeGaGal Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:51 pm

This is not permanent... this is temporary until our new server home is up and running... and Biz will announce all that when it happens... so this is 'home' for now!

Karla

NeGaGal

Back to top Go down

Post  tvosh Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:52 pm

No Judy, we will just be meeting here until the forum is back up.

tvosh

Back to top Go down

Check In Here! - Page 2 Empty checking in

Post  sophie Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:17 pm

Hello Everyone!!!
Just checking in to say hi to you all.
xxoo

I tried to register as Sophia but for some unknown reason it said no such user. So here I am as Sophie.

sophie

Back to top Go down

Check In Here! - Page 2 Empty Linda -- skinny girl wants out

Post  skinny girl wants out Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:10 pm

Jeepers are we spoiled or what?!!!!!!!!!

I miss journals!!!! What a Face

I miss my peepes -- but I know this is for GOOD!!! all the P3 recipes are in the forum but thank goodness I started a file a few nights ago LOL SO i have some recipes to substain me!!

Hi Everyone, I hoep you all are well !! This is my last vlcd, Start R2P3 tomorrow!!! I still am undecided if this will be a break or a real P3!!! afro

I do like some of these smiles thou !!! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Last edited by skinny girl wants out on Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
skinny girl wants out
skinny girl wants out

Back to top Go down

Post  Pollyfae Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:34 pm

Hi LInda, Hi Sophia!! We are addicted hey? I miss my journal toooooooooo!!!! Crying or Very sad
Pollyfae
Pollyfae

Back to top Go down

Check In Here! - Page 2 Empty Hola, Hello

Post  Kerry Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:37 pm

Just stopping by to say hi. Was looking forward to some time on the forum (finally) but can wait another few hours! Hope everyone is well.

Kerry

Kerry

Back to top Go down

Post  cdn_cupcake Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:25 pm

Kerry!!!!!!! Good to see you. Smile

cdn_cupcake

Back to top Go down

Check In Here! - Page 2 Empty checking in also

Post  Shanelle Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:46 pm

I did my egg day yesterday, and was down .7 from my previous gain.. so today am doing another protein day to get my weight back down. I had entered it all in the site this morning and as I submited it went poof.
I am doing my best not to get discouraged.

Shanelle

Back to top Go down

Post  NeGaGal Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:48 pm

What a bummer... Kerry shows up and we don't have the forums!!! Oh well...

Linda... if you have the P3 recipes we may all be knocking on your e-mail door!

NeGaGal

Back to top Go down

Post  turtle Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:46 am

I lost 2# from my Steak Day yesterday and did a High Fat Day today. Here's hoping for a good loss tomorrow. Smile

turtle

Back to top Go down

Post  mossie Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:34 am

Morning all the bodies bounce gee whiskers I am glad I can still get into my daily fix by having a chat here.

Yesterday was the end of this round, posted updated pic's and stats in the forum. So close to my rounds goal of 40kgs off, I made it to 39.9kgs off Laughing

Boss will be here the next two days then Friday afternoon we are off to Johannesburg for the weekend, fetching hubby, then back on Monday night - so will pop in and give you all feedback on Tuesday.

Wishing you all an absolutely fantastic Thanksgiving.

Hugs, Karin
flower

mossie

Back to top Go down

Post  Pollyfae Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:40 am

mossie wrote:Morning all the bodies bounce gee whiskers I am glad I can still get into my daily fix by having a chat here.

Yesterday was the end of this round, posted updated pic's and stats in the forum. So close to my rounds goal of 40kgs off, I made it to 39.9kgs off Laughing

Boss will be here the next two days then Friday afternoon we are off to Johannesburg for the weekend, fetching hubby, then back on Monday night - so will pop in and give you all feedback on Tuesday.

Wishing you all an absolutely fantastic Thanksgiving.

Hugs, Karin
flower

Aw-- Your scales were .1kg off today and you DID make it to 40kgs! I just know it!!!! That is less than half a pound from 40kg... Take it hun, just take it!!!!
I can't wait to see your pictures!!!

I thought the forum would be up by now (3:39AM--insomnia--still/again/whatever) but it's not:( Maybe soon?Smile
Pollyfae
Pollyfae

Back to top Go down

Post  cdn_cupcake Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:47 am

MORNING EVERYONE!!!!

I was down 1.1lbs this morning. I gots my mojo back! bounce Laughing

Hope the board will be back soon, but more importantly, I am glad its being moved!! It'll be worth it when its all done Smile

cdn_cupcake

Back to top Go down

Check In Here! - Page 2 Empty P3 break or round 2? ! ! !

Post  skinny girl wants out Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:08 am

Good morning ALL!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to ALL!!! For those taveling please have a save and wonderful visit with your loved ones!! I will be working at the hospital but all is good, the ill don't stop being sick on the holidays!! I will be participating in some BLACK Friday outings to support the economy santa
I started P3 this morning -- as I am still undecided as to what I am gonig to do -- my thoughts are this: I am going to WING IT!! Play it by ear.... But I AM NOT GONNA LET the FAT LADY SING!!!!! lol!

Miss all the journals and yes I am still an HCG forum addict!!!! queen geek
skinny girl wants out
skinny girl wants out

Back to top Go down

Check In Here! - Page 2 Empty First Load Day

Post  Gonnabe Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:52 pm

Here I am getting started...FINALLY!

First Load Day....I am excited...it's kind of hard to load when you aren't a junk food eater!

I did have for breakfast eggs & cheese scrambled in the bacon drippings, 3 bacon strips, my xango juice, and coffee...I need to go raid the candy machine down the hall to get more fattening food in me....lunch will be tuna with mayo and sugar free sweet relish and crackers...dinner will be ham, scalloped potatoes, stuffing, green bean casserole, fresh salad with ranch dressing, pumpkin pie with cool whip and chocolate pecan pie...oh and don't forget the rolls with real butter.

I weighed this morning....scarry....and measured...even scarier...DH had to leave for work early so will take pictures tonight...with blinders on! Don't want him to die of fright! They definitely won't be risque!

My eating schedule is really wierd...i usually (but not after tomorrow) eat breakfast about 6:30, lunch is between 1:30 and 2 PM, and supper is usually between 5:30 and 6 PM...may have to spread that food out...

Gonnabe

Back to top Go down

Post  tmc Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:27 pm

Good morning everyone! Hope all of you have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving! cheers

tmc

Back to top Go down

Post  Pollyfae Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:35 pm

Gonnabe wrote:Here I am getting started...FINALLY!

First Load Day....I am excited...it's kind of hard to load when you aren't a junk food eater!

I did have for breakfast eggs & cheese scrambled in the bacon drippings, 3 bacon strips, my xango juice, and coffee...I need to go raid the candy machine down the hall to get more fattening food in me....lunch will be tuna with mayo and sugar free sweet relish and crackers...dinner will be ham, scalloped potatoes, stuffing, green bean casserole, fresh salad with ranch dressing, pumpkin pie with cool whip and chocolate pecan pie...oh and don't forget the rolls with real butter.

I weighed this morning....scarry....and measured...even scarier...DH had to leave for work early so will take pictures tonight...with blinders on! Don't want him to die of fright! They definitely won't be risque!

My eating schedule is really wierd...i usually (but not after tomorrow) eat breakfast about 6:30, lunch is between 1:30 and 2 PM, and supper is usually between 5:30 and 6 PM...may have to spread that food out...

Sounds marvelous!!! Have fun on your gorge!!!
Pollyfae
Pollyfae

Back to top Go down

Post  RICH6944 Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:00 pm

I'm here and checkin' in!!!

Kaila

RICH6944

Back to top Go down

Post  4gotn1 Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:59 pm

Day one of phase 3 and ALREADY hating it! I really thought I would be happy having food choices but this is just TOO MUCH food! I am suppose to get in like 2,454 cals and I feel like a HUGE, FAT , Disgusting, BLOATED piglet!

Okay if ANYONE knows the answer to this PLEASE help....I had to take some magnesium pills....I took 300mg on sunday and Monday but today took 900 ( 3 caps) because I am having some "issues"....I read they can make you retain fluid....how do if I know if a gain is a gain or just the mag pills???

I went to give blood and my protein was down...has to be 12.5 and it was 12.1...thought that was actually pretty good w/ having been on protocol....so now i know NOT to try till I am done. DD has been on phase 3 for over week and might try to donate this weekend.

Wishing everyone a SAFE, HAPPY and GUILT free Thanksgiving!

4gotn1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2