Happily Thinner After
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Biz ~ I'd appreciate your help/advice

4 posters

Go down

Biz ~ I'd appreciate your help/advice Empty Biz ~ I'd appreciate your help/advice

Post  DebB Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:03 pm

Hi Biz ~ This is DebbieK, but I signed in here as DebB. I'm on R3 - P3 and I'm having problems with gaining weight. My LDW was 169.5. I've gained 7.25#, 176.75. I'm on day 18.

I was going to join and post in bootcamp today on the main site. I thought about just jumping back on hcg on monday Dec. 1 - but then I realized perhaps I should "resolve" this weight gain issue first, instead of running back to hcg to do the work for me. I admit to being confused and in need of your advice.

I do have some food allergies and I'm also raising/lowering my Armour thyroid RX. I eat raw vegan on P3-4, so to be honest - I didn't know how to do a "steak day". I've got allergies to most nuts and seeds and have been eating them anyway. Not a lot, but some.

I'll stop now. I'm fully prepared to do the work here, just need to be kicked in the right direction Twisted Evil Thanks in advance! Debbie *Ü*

DebB

Back to top Go down

Biz ~ I'd appreciate your help/advice Empty Re: Biz ~ I'd appreciate your help/advice

Post  Pollyfae Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:44 pm

Do you have any protein powder? You can do a protein day with protein shakes. I don't know what else i can suggest since you are vegan. I know that Biz is working with a HFE, high fat experiement but don't know the quantities to recommend especially since you don't eat meat. Do you eat dairy? Perhaps you can increase your fat levels with cream or creamed cheese?
Hope that helps you some hun.
Hugs
Colleen
Pollyfae
Pollyfae

Back to top Go down

Biz ~ I'd appreciate your help/advice Empty Re: Biz ~ I'd appreciate your help/advice

Post  Biz Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:00 pm

Are you completely vegan? Or will you do any animal products (dairy) at all Deb? It's kinda hard to help you if you can't do animal products. But like Colleen said what about protein shakes?

So tell me how your gaining at being vegan and having no cholesterol? Are you eating processed junk?

Biz

Biz

Back to top Go down

Post  trudi Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:54 pm

butting in here on the protein shakes... a LOT of them have hidden extra things that are not good to consume and even have a lot of starches & sugars hidden too....

hopefully you'll be able to answer the questions so we can help you get this under control asap!

~ Trudi

trudi

http://hcgjournal-trudi.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DebB Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:39 am

Yes, I'm completely vegan on P3-4, no meat, dairy or eggs.. But - I do eat meat while on P2, it's not like I "can't do it" - ha.

No, I don't have any protein powder, but do know which one I'd order if that's the route I need to go. In fact it's one recommended by Kevin Gianni, a brown rice powder and I'd have to take a look, but I'm guessing there's no added garbage in it. But, I don't have any on hand, no...

And no, I'm not eating any processed food - junk or otherwise - lol. I'm guessing I'm simply eating too much fruit. I've tried cutting back on the nuts and seeds, I only get some in the 'bread' I make in the dehydrator. Today I did have some homemade granola with nut milk. It seems I can tolerate some nuts/seeds (as far as my allergies to them goes), so I'm obviously not allergic to every single one.

I'm not familiar with the HFE, but would avocadoes work? Should I swig the old olive oil? What a Face I've loaded with avocadoes before on Days 1 & 2.

Or - really, should I simply jump back on hcg without waiting the 40 days? I can do that, it's not a problem!

Thanks pollyfae, Biz and trudi for your replies ~ I really do appreciate your support! *Ü*

DebB

Back to top Go down

Post  DebB Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:48 am

I'm back to add - this is the protein powder I'd order if that's what I should do:

http://store.sunwarrior.com/Protein_Raw_Vegan_Vanilla_p/718122706624.htm

DebB

Back to top Go down

Post  Biz Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:59 am

I know HCG is easy to fall back on, but why don't you try to do something different before you do that? We have to get into the routine of finding what works without hopping to HCG. I know I for one have always relied on HCG to get the weight off and fast. But with HF I am getting it off just as fast.

It's just a matter of finding what works and sticking to it.

Debbie, drop me an email at bizadventure at comcast dot net and let me work with you off line ok? After doing a little research, I think it might work for you.

Can you get your hands on some vegenaise?

Biz

Biz

Back to top Go down

Post  DebB Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:00 am

Thank you Biz ~ I just sent off an email. I sure appreciate your help! *Ü*

DebB

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum