Happily Thinner After
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting tomorrow Help Please

3 posters

Go down

Starting tomorrow Help Please Empty Starting tomorrow Help Please

Post  queenofthehwy Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:58 am

I was so excited to start that I did something dumb....I mixed it without asking if I had everything right. I did 20cc bac water to 5000iu, is that 125 or 175 per 1/2 cc ? Oh I really hope I didn't mess up.
Embarassed
I also need some info on the load days, anything you can recommend would be helpful.

Yippee I start tomorrow I am so excited to start this journey!!!!!

queenofthehwy

Back to top Go down

Starting tomorrow Help Please Empty Re: Starting tomorrow Help Please

Post  happy Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:19 am

queenofthehwy wrote:I was so excited to start that I did something dumb....I mixed it without asking if I had everything right. I did 20cc bac water to 5000iu, is that 125 or 175 per 1/2 cc ? Oh I really hope I didn't mess up.
Embarassed
I also need some info on the load days, anything you can recommend would be helpful.

Yippee I start tomorrow I am so excited to start this journey!!!!!

Hi Queen,

According to my math, 5000 IU/(20cc/0.5cc) = 125 IU per 1/2 cc

Strive for high fat, preferably healthy fats like cheeses, avocado, cheesecake, things with coconut or olive oil. People who get lots of fat usually don't have as much difficulty with hunger during the beginning of protocol as those who skimp on it. Concentrate on fats, not sugar. Of course you can have sugar, but you'll feel most likely feel best on protocol if you don't over do the sugar.

Also, if you have favorite foods that you believe that you'll miss on protocol, have some of them.

Good luck!
happy
happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pollyfae Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:45 am

Congratulations for taking this wonderful step to get healthier!!! What a weekend to load, hey? LOL Eat lots of fats like Heidi said, eat until you can't eat anymore and then when there is an inch in your tummy eat a bit more. It will help the first week with the hungries.

Again! Congrats!!! I am looking forward to watching your slide!!!
WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!
Pollyfae
Pollyfae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum