Happily Thinner After
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grain Alcohol on phase 2? Phase 3?

3 posters

Go down

Grain Alcohol on phase 2? Phase 3? Empty Grain Alcohol on phase 2? Phase 3?

Post  4gotn1 Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:49 pm

anyone know how this would affect you on phase 2? On phase 3?

I like to take a few chinese herbals for my gallbladder ( always seem to forget about them until I am REALLY in trouble) Since I had some "twinges" the last 2 days PLUS starting phase 3 and all the HIGH fat , I thought I would take it.

So YES now I am on phase 3 but I hpe that only lasts a week ( if that, I hate it) so I need to know your thoughts on it, in phase 2, too.

I get it from www.sensiblehealth.com I use the Chinese Bitters, GCG, Coptis, and Curcuma...they taste HORRIBLE but it is the only thing I have had that works! Forgot to mention this to Regina and haven't seen her on....hope she sees it.

Thanks so much, Christie

4gotn1

Back to top Go down

Grain Alcohol on phase 2? Phase 3? Empty Re: Grain Alcohol on phase 2? Phase 3?

Post  Pollyfae Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:24 am

Do you take drops of these herbs? If so, I doubt it would be any different than what we do with the sublingual hCG. It has vodka in it.
Pollyfae
Pollyfae

Back to top Go down

Post  4gotn1 Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:40 am

They are 1T of each.

4gotn1

Back to top Go down

Post  Pollyfae Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:50 am

Someone else may KNOW the answer but this is my opinion:

Well, this part is fact, LOL.. you will burn the alcohol first, then the calories you eat for the day on P2, then the fat that the hCG releases.

So, (my opinion part) if it's something that you need to take to stay healthy, do it. Just realize that your losses may be hindered a bit. If it was me, I would try it and see if my losses were being stifled a lot or maybe just slow down a tiny bit then re-evaluate it then.

I take medication knowing that it is probably one of the reasons my losses are slow but I have to take medication sometimes, so I deal with it. JMO, YMMV
Hope that helps you some hun
Hugs
Colleen
Pollyfae
Pollyfae

Back to top Go down

Post  4gotn1 Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:29 pm

Thanks, Colleen!~ I appreciate it.

I usually just take it till the symptoms are at bay...... Embarassed You are suppose to take it longer.

I will take it now that I am on phase 3 a couple of days and then see how I feel...not sure if I will risk the slow losses to test them out UNLESS I get symptoms. I am worried about getting a REALLY painful attack...I don't have health insurance, money and I am scared of hospitals....well at least ours!

4gotn1

Back to top Go down

Post  trudi Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:00 pm

I agree with Colleen 100%.

trudi

http://hcgjournal-trudi.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down