Happily Thinner After
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coconut Oil ( counting it for cals?)

3 posters

Go down

Coconut Oil ( counting it for cals?) Empty Coconut Oil ( counting it for cals?)

Post  4gotn1 Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:49 pm

Okay I did NOT know we were not suppose to count the cals in 3.5Ts of Coconut Oil.

DD is phase 3ing and was struggling, while eating bark ( counting all the CO used) but the last 2 days has lost ( she was 4.8lbs over LIW at one point) while STILL counting the 3.5T's.

My question is can she count them, since using that as part of her daily cals is working for her?

Hope this make sense.

4gotn1

Back to top Go down

Coconut Oil ( counting it for cals?) Empty Re: Coconut Oil ( counting it for cals?)

Post  Biz Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:51 pm

Really, your not supposed to. Not the first 3.5 tbsp. BUT if it's working for her than continue, altho that could have been the reason for the gain in the first place.

Biz

Biz

Back to top Go down

Coconut Oil ( counting it for cals?) Empty Re: Coconut Oil ( counting it for cals?)

Post  happy Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:25 am

This is interesting. Somehow I've missed any discussion of this in the past.

I suppose part of it is that this time on P3 & P4 I'm pretty much eating things that are P3 or P4 friendly and haven't tracked calories closely. My plan is that if I get out of range, then I'll go back to tracking calories.

So that's interesting that the first 3.5 tablespoons of coconut oil wouldn't count. Can someone explain why you would count calories after that if the body isn't absorbing the fats? I'm pretty fascinated with coconut oil and still learning more about it all the time.
happy
happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum